Employment opportunities: CSS coder wanted
Calling all coders!
2pi Software is a dynamic software engineering and web development company located in Bega on the far south coast of NSW.
Our web design and development teams are expanding and we are actively seeking an experienced CSS coder.
You will be responsible for coding designs from Figma and turning them into WordPress and Drupal themes. PHP knowledge is desired but not required.
Note: the majority of our staff work remotely – an option which may be open to the right candidate.
- Coding custom WordPress and Drupal themes from client approved designs
- Getting and tending to project change requests, delivering these through our developer repositories
- Must have an eye for detail
- Must be proactive in responding to change requests
- Must be a good communicator and able to keep project leaders updated on status as required
SKILLS PREFERRED AND ADVANTAGEOUS (But not essential)
- Knowledge of PHP
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Figma and design software
- Must have excellent planning, prioritising and organisational skills
- High level interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to learn new things
- Be practical with the ability to problem solve
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment effectively
- Deals well with tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Be comfortable working alone / independently
- Want to grow personally and professionally
- Show dedication and work with a sense of pride
- Have a positive disposition and optimistic outlook
- Permanent Part time – hours negotiable and flexible but minimum of 16 hrs required – Starting ASAP
- Must have own computer & phone. If working remotely, a good internet connection (either NBN or ADSL2) is essential
If you think this is the right job for you, please fill out the form below and attach your resume, then click the “Submit” button. Further information can be obtained from Jason at 0455 954 673. We look forward to hearing from you!